Monday 18 May 2009

An Odd Collection of ATCs

So I've created a odd assortment of ATCs over this weekend. Besides finishing off 12 of the Roaring 20's themed ATCs for the Addicted To Scrap swap later this month, I also created the following three cards.
The above card was a request for a 'zombie couple in love'. The idea was so far removed from what I normally do that I just had to give it a try. While it's pretty cartoony, I'm happy with it.

So this card is the result of a request for a whimsical frog. I love frogs of all varieties, so I couldn't pass up a chance to draw another one. It was fun to use less realistic colours too.

This last card is the result of using up some line-art I had lying around from another swap I took part in. It's also a lesson on drawing in the background before you shade the main character - I've got the lighting coming from the top right rather than through the window, hence why it's a night scene rather than day.
I've also been working a bit scrapping Sarah's belated engagement present. It's making progress, slowly, but there's a lot of pressure for it to look good (only from me, I think Sarah will be happy anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!