Monday 8 June 2009

Uni Graduation and Circle Journal Page

I had my university graduation ceremony on Saturday. Dad quite nicely offered to fly my brother and sister up so I could have some moral support, which I very much appreciated. It was great to get to catch up with them both, even if it was just for a weekend. I didn't trip at any stage of the day so that counts as a success. :) We had some professional photos taken too which I'm hoping will turn out nicely though the guy rushed us through a bit. We all went out to celebrate for dinner and came home to play Guitar Hero and Rockband until 2am. Ben was in heaven having new people to show off to. :) Kirby developed some mad drumming skills and got almost-blisters to prove it.

Me in my robes before heading to the ceremony. Yes, I know I need to buy a new dress now that this one has served in the last three special occasions. My sister, Kirstin, and brother, Michael.
My darling Benny! That's the "Fountain of Knowledge" in the background, can't get much cornier that that.

In a more artistic vein, the only thing I've managed to create recently was the back page of the circle themed friendship journal. This was finished a while ago, but I forgot to post it. Used a modified version of the credit card technique on the background because I think I'm in love with the results it gives. Tried to add more depth to the backgorund with a few more layers. Happy with the end result.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!