Saturday 25 July 2009

Inchies and ATCs

This post has a lot of pictures since I've done a lot of work recently. First up is a set of Pick-A-Theme Inchies I recently completed for a swap. The themes were sunflowers, coffee, flowers and oriental. It's been quite a while since I've done inchies, but I'm happy with the way they turned out. I will be receiving 24 ladybug inchies in return. :)
I offered to make a custom ATC for a lady I had requested a trade with and her chosen theme was mother and son. You can see the card below, done in watercolour pencils.
Finally, while I was once again trying to tidy up my craft desk I decided to try to turn some of those stamping technique samples into ATCs. You can see the results below. The teddy card was a combination of playing with stamps and playing with coffee for the inchies.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!