Tuesday 16 February 2010

Figure Study 1 ATC

There is a swap going on at ATCsForAll.com which is for hand drawn or painted figure studies. I've always thought human figure studies had a certain beauty to them but wasn't game to try any myself. I had so much fun painting the different skin tones on my passion/love/soulmate cards that I thought I'd give a figure study a try. I must say that the shading was a lot easier since I purchased an extra skin coloured paint that's a shade in between the two I previously had. :) If I can russle up another two I like I'll join the swap.
Card 40/365: Figure Study 1
An another topic, this is post number 90 to my blog. I'm planning on celebrating with a giveaway when I reach 100 so keep your eyes peeled. I also noticed that I'm now up to 13 watchers so hello to the couple of new people. Also wanted to point out that quite a few of these Project 365 cards are available to trade. If you see something you like, check to see if it's in my available gallery and ask for a trade. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!