Sunday 14 March 2010

Watercolour Portrait ATCs

I did up the lineart for these ladies expecting to use them for the Redhead swap I've signed up for. Painted the skin tones first though and didn't really water down the paint enough so they all looked a bit too tanned to be red-heads. Decided to finish them up anyway so now I have 3 lovely brunettes available to trade. I copied the lineart prior to painting so will give them another try and red-heads, just ahven't decided whether I'll go acylics or pencils.

Cards 64-66 / 365: Watercolour Portraits

Don't forget about my BLOG GIVEAWAY either. It's still running until March 22, just click on the picture at the top right of my blog to get to the post. Thanks to all my new followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!