Monday 5 July 2010

Family Photo Shoot

So regular visitors to my blog may have noticed that I haven't been as creative as normal for about two months. The reason for this is that my Mum and Dad flew home from living in China at the end of April and Mum discovered she had breast cancer. It's sucked my creativity right away, I think the only ATCs I've created since then were the castles for the swap I hosted. Anyway, after having three lots of surgery Mum begins chemo treatment today. She's cut her hair short for the first time in about 25 years in preparation for it falling out and we decided to have a family photo shoot yesterday before that happens. Just thought I'd post some photos to share.

3 comments:

  1. Your mum's smile is so beautiful, and the family pics look really fantastic. My prayers go to your mum and to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family! Prayers that all goes well with your Mum's treatment and healing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are the winner of my giveaway over at http://scrapinapage.blogspot.com congratulations .....carla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!