Wednesday 22 December 2010

Christmas with Grandma T LO

It's been a while but this LO is actually a 'just because' LO, it wasn't created for any challenge or competition. We had a family photoshoot at the Christmas dinner with Ben's gradma and I decided I wanted to scrap it. Since I'm staying with fmaily in Melbourne at the moment this could have been a bit of a problem, but I have already purchased a huge new stash and also raided some of my mum's supplies. Pretty happy with the end result and I enjoyed getting to use Mum's Cuttlebug for the photo mat.

I hope you all have a great Christmas and if you get to spend it with family enjoy it for the blessing it is.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Thanks so very much for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment for my giveaway. I have thoroughly enjoyed looking through your blog also! Love work...
    Just a favour...please make sure that to be eligible for the giveaway you must be a follower of my blog. I'm not sure if you are...maybe you have a different username..:o) I'd hate for your name to be drawn and you not being eligible! Thanks so much..just trying to make it fair on all. Many thanks again and best of luck! Nadia.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!