Sunday 27 March 2011

CraftExpo Cards

Today I went to the Brisbane CraftExpo with my friend, Sarah. We did a beaded necklace class to start with but I sucked at that so there's no picture. :) We also did a card marking class with Scrapmatts. I love their chipboard so I couldn't pass this up. Here are the three cards we created:


We also did a really quick make and take at Kazazz which was the cute frog card.


I got to check out Papercraft Showroom with 50 scrapbooking LO's. It was great to see them in person rather than in magazines. I think the thing that stood out the most was the depth in these LO's, so many different layers and so many with 3D effects. Maybe me feel like my work isn't up to scratch but I guess it really just shows where I've got room to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!