Saturday 9 April 2011

Hair & Make Up Trial LO

I have been watching the Show Us Your Stuff blog for a while now and really enjoy their challenges however I haven't found time to enter prior to now. This month was a pretty specific challenge: you had to use pink, blue and yellow along with their sketch and include a handmade item. I received a pack of new Pretty Paper Petals flowers as part of their monthly club and was so happy to see these adorable yellow/blue/white felt flowers included. I've added the pink buttons to tie them in to the overall colour scheme.

I mentioned a few posts ago that I noticed a lot of the published LO's contain a number of more layers and details than I normally add so I made an effort to add more to this LO.  I hope you can see the distressing and the stitching around the circle. I'm happier with the result.



Here is the sketch we had to work from. I had to change it a bit because of the size of my photos. I didn't intend to use so many flowers but the clusters both just built up as I went. :)

2 comments:

  1. this is just so pretty, I adore your clusters of flowers very much , thanks for playing along at SUYS this month

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!