Sunday 12 June 2011

She is Beautiful LO

So this is my first LO using the profession wedding photographer's work. It's for Once Upon A... Sketch,which always has a beautiful sketch and an extra journalling criteria attached. This time you had to write about a female and I chose to focus on my mum.

Papers are by Kaisercraft, I just love this Lilac Avenue collection of papers and the last time I used them was for a LO about my friend's wedding. I've used my favourite Pretty Paper Petals flowers as well as some of the stunning Scrapmatts chipboard.


Here is the sketch I had to work from. As you can see, I'm one of those boring people who doesn't really change the design too much. If you want to see what the really creative people can do check out the blog, they have an amazing design team and very talented followers.


3 comments:

  1. I disagree, I don't think you're boring at all!! I love this layout, the papers are perfect for the photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lovely! Really love this, So so beautiful and definitely love your take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along once again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the serene colors...this is a very elegant page!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Once Upon a Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!