Thursday 25 August 2011

Bonnie and Thai Cooking LO's

Here are another two LO's I will be entering into the Gold Coast Show. This first one is Ben's dog Bonnie for the Pet category. I purchased the frame from Scrapmatts over a year ago and have just been holding onto it. I think it works really well with the little photos of her.

(Removed for publication)

This second LO is for the 'Open' category so you can enter any theme. I chose to use photos relating to the Thai cooking class Ben and I took on our honeymoon. I love this page because of the orange, it's my favourite colour and it seems to be a big favourite of the Thai people too. The class was a lot of fun and has inspired Ben to cook a lot of curries now we have returned.




1 comment:

  1. I love your dog layout. Mine passed away recently, and I'd love to do something like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!