Saturday 27 August 2011

Christmas LO

Here is my final LO I will be entering in the Gold Coast Show, just got it finished in time too since I need to hand these in tomorrow. I was starting to feel like all my LO's were looking a bit too much the same so decided to try a different style. This LO is inspired by the wonderful Leanne Pearce. I don't think I've got quite an much going on in the page as she does, but it's a good departure from my normal style. I really like the finished result of these sorts of pages but I struggle to busy them up when creating them.

LOTS of Kaisercraft products on this LO because I picked up a whole heap of embellishment packs from there Moorabin outlet store last time I was in Melbourne. Who could walk past 20 packs for $10? Especially when each pack normally retains for between $5 and $15. I don't care that they're 2 years old.


So, I'll be dropping off my entries tomorrow and the Show will be next weekend. I'll let you know if I win anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!