Saturday 10 September 2011

Wedding Dress LO

I've decided to split up my previous post into seperate ones for the LO and details about the show. The LO below was completed 4.9.11 before I headed off to the Show. This is for the Challenge Heaven September sketch challenge. As soon as I saw the sketch I just knew I had to use these photos from my wedding. The doily was originally white but I've coloured it to match the LO with a mixture of tea and three different Glimmer Mists. The majority of the papers are Kaisercraft Dancing Jewel with the music and card from the Timeless range. Dress form, flowers and pearls are also Kairsercraft.



The sketch:

I've also found yet another challenge blog I look the look of. This one is called Young Crafters Unite. The challenge for this month is to colour a stamped image. I have entered my LO above as I painted the dragonfly in the top right using Tinkling H2O's. Entries are open until 15.9.11, new challenge comes out 23.9.11.

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful layout! Love all of the feminine touches =) Thank you so much for joining our first Young Crafters Unite challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Dragonfly! Thanks for joining us at YCU!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!