Sunday 23 October 2011

21 - Stuck?! Entry

I had some friends over for a crop last night and started working on this LO. I now understand why people don't get too many pages done while on crops, we spent more time talking/laughing/eating pizza than crafting! :) Anyway, I decided to finish it up today. It seems to be missing something and Ben thinks it's too plain as well but I can't figure our what else to add. Maybe some paint splaters?


 
 
Anyway, the photos are of my brother, celebrating his 21st birthday. He's the troublesome one in our family but he has a good heart, I think it's just taking him a little longer to mature than for my sister and I. Papers for the LO are from a mix of manufacturers. This is also my entry for the Stuck?! October 15th challenge. Here is the sketch I had to work from:


Edited 31.10.11: I took another crack at it and added some more details, such as the banner to the top right, outlined the numbers and added some bling to the big patterned paper circle. I think it looks a lot more complete now.
 

Thanks for looking at my many blog posts today! It's been a very busy weekend for me, I also completed my DT entry for The Lollipop Ladies. Sneak peak is below. Don't forget the current challenge with the Boogey men lollipops for inspiration is still open, I'd love to see some more LO entries.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!