Wednesday 12 October 2011

Halloween Cards - Lollipop Ladies Reveal

Time for the reveal of my Lollipop Ladies design for this week. The inspiration this week was Boogeyman Lollipops with an added challenge of Halloween. I don't have any Halloween photos or papers so I went with a set of three cards instead.


I'm not sure what I'm going to do with these cards now though. Anyway, the prize this fortnight is a TGF stamp (Lula) from Mad for Markers. I'm looking forward to seeing what the image below inspires you to create. :)

Also, don't forget I have a blog giveaway going on at the moment. The giveaway includes alphabet sets in pink and aqua, two sheets of die-cuts, 15 brads, 4 fabric embellishments and a pack of acrylic stamps. Entries open until 20 October 2011.

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!