Monday 7 May 2012

Laser Tag

I hardly believe it myself, but I manager to create TWO LO's yesterday. I didn't finish this one until just before midnight so thought I'd wait until this morning to share it. After doing a couple of serious ones recently I wanted to do something silly and crazy. I've had these photos since November 2010 and picked up this great Bo-Bunny paper when it first came out with the intention of using it with these photos but it never happened for some reason.


I have succumbed and purchased some Charm's Creations (two stars and one heart which I've used on one of the guest DT LO's). These colours of this star just seemed to match perfectly. The robot die-cut was a gift in an embellishment swap I took part in but there's no name on the back. I am loving these red vinyl thickers at the moment! The journalling is on vellum because I didn't want to cover up the light blue paper. The brads holding it down actually have little stars printed on them so they match perfectly. :)

This LO was created for the Stuck?! sketches May 1st challenge. It's been ages since I've played at Stuck. I rotated the sketch to the right to better fit my photos.



Anyway, my holidays end today and I'll be back to full-time work from tomorrow so I expect my craft productivity to significantly reduce again. It's been so much fun being able to sit down a create every day and I think I can really see the benefits in my LO's. I've also really enjoyed being able to comment on a lot more blogs and meet a whole heap of new people. Big hello and thanks to all the new followers and comments I've gained in the past two weeks. :)

5 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch. I enjoyed having a look around your blog. I'm now following your blog :)

    Thanks for the comment left on my blog as part of the The Scrapbook Kitchen NSD blog hop. It is much appreciated and I will be drawing the winner later today along with a pic of what the winner has won.

    If you were looking for the follow me button (it seemed to have disappeared) I have re-added it so those that want to can keep up with what I am up to. I'm not a post every day person, but I do post regularly.

    Thanks again for visiting my blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute one!
    Thanks for visit and nice comments on my blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun Lauren! Great take on the sketch too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this fun page Lauren!! such great, bright colours & your Charm super star is perfect :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!