Wednesday 9 May 2012

Lollipop Ladies Reveal Freckles

The Lollipop Ladies have just revealed their inspiration picture for challenge #45 which is the freckles below. The added challenge was to use spots. I was part of the design team for this challenge blog late last year and they have invited me back to be a guest DT member for May.


The Lollipop Ladies is open to all papercrafters so feel free to enter a LO or a card or an off the page project. My reveal doesn't go live until next Wednesday, but here is a sneak peak of the LO. I hope it inspires you to create an entry.


Guest DT spots are able to be won each fortnight and the sponsor for the $10 gift voucher this fortnight is: Annabelle Stamps.


 

1 comment:

  1. HI.. your little peek looks great... however the freckles have inspired me to feel like some chocolate!! thanks so much for coming by my blog and your lovely comments!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!