Wednesday 17 October 2012

Cheer Up Card

This was not the effect I was expecting when I designed this card background however I like the end result, it's so bright and colourful. The card is straight however warped slightly due to the misting and looks odd in the photo.
 
 
The challenge this fortnight at The Lollipop Ladies is Chupa Chups lollipops with an added challenge of curves. I think my sunflowers look like lollipops and the scallops give lots of extra curves.
 
The Lollipop Ladies is also have a quick DT call, just until the end of the year. If you think you might be interested all the details can be found here.
 
 
Guest DT spots are able to be won each fortnight and our sponsor this fortnight is: Mad for Markers*

(thanks to Sammi).
A choice of 3 of her M4M digi stamps.
So cool :-)

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!