Monday 22 October 2012

Christmas Bauble Card

As I mentioned in my last post, I went to the Brisbane Craft and Quilt Expo over the weekend. I didn't manage to sign up for any classes this time but I like to make sure I always create something to bring home to show my husband so I stopped off at the Kazazz stand to complete their free make-and-take class.
 
 
This is a pretty simply card using distress inks, stamps and kindy glitz. I have recently increased my supply of distress inks so it was good to see some different ways of using these products.
 
The middle bauble has perfect pearls rather than kindy glitz because I managed to wipe a receipt over the front of the card before it was dry so I had to touch it up at home! :(

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful card...great stamp and love the background you have created.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!