Thursday 18 October 2012

Everyday Moments

I've been keen on scrapbooking this photo of my brother for a while now and finally decided to take the plunge since I've done a lot of my sister and I don't like them to feel that I'm favouring one over the other.
 
 
This LO was inspired by the fantastic sketch over at ScrapFriends. I did it on the retreat so didn't have access to a sewing machines but I think I've kept pretty closely to the sketch otherwise. I always love playing with paints and mists and I got to try out a new mask on this one. I have really mixed elements and manufacturers on this one but I like the result.
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Love the colours you have used here and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need a circle mask too :). lovely page, thanks so much for playing along with us at ScrapFriends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as I seen your layout, I knew that it was for ScrapFriends sketch...so you've totally nailed the sketch! Awesome masculin page, Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really neat...you've nailed the sketch & those splotches work soooo well - great colour choice...I have that washi, too...nice tape:):):) Thanks for joining us at Scrap Friends!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely page..love the colours and splatter or green!..thanks so much for joining in at ScrapFriends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've done a great job with the sketch, and I particularly love that feather embellishment. Thanks for sharing your fabulous layout with us at Scrap Friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!