Wednesday 3 October 2012

Friendship card - Lollipop Ladies DT

 
 
The challenge this fortnight at The Lollipop Ladies is mint leaves with an added challenge of glitter. The leaves made me think of flowers so I went with a card with a feature flower design. The white petals have all been edged with KindyGlitz and glitter. I think I've certainly gotten my money's worth with this die-cut, I've used it on so many designs in the past couple of months.
 
 
What does this picture inspire you to create?
 
Guest DT spots are able to be won each fortnight
and our sponsor this fortnight is: Annabelle Stamps

$10 Voucher

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty...love the way you have positioned the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card & I love the sentiment you've used :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!