Thursday 29 November 2012

Sweet

What is this - a LO that's not created with Kaisercraft papers? Yes it is! I purchased the November Ticklez kit from Scrapz.biz with my winnings from the Super Sleuth #2 round and it has the lovely On Trend range from Crate Paper in it. Different to my normal style but I totally loved working with it.
 
 
This was inspired by the fantastic sketch over at Scrap Friends. I play along with their sketches every month and didn't want to miss this one. I love how much detail they put in the sketch and how many layers they always have. Makes it very easy for me to create more complex pages than normal.
 
 
 I've just realised that the word over at Bird is the Word at the moment is 'Sweet' so we'll enter this over there too. Always good when you can double up entries I think. :)

Finally, I just wanted to share the current massive Christmas giveaway over at ScrapFriends. Wouldn't that make a great Christmas present to yourself?!
 
 

7 comments:

  1. LOVE it - so glad to see you again in our Challenge at Scrap Friends. Yours always make me smile....no exception here --- that banner is gorgeous & I LOVE the stripey chevron paper behind the photo:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous! funny photo :). I like your take on the sketch alot! thanks for playing along with us at ScrapFriends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page and photo too
    xx and tks for playing with us at BITW
    Leila
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout! Great cluster around the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI.. this is a fabulous take on the sketch as well as wonderful for the bird word, thanks for joining in at BITW!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it....so much fun and love how the paper is torn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this fun page..gorgeous colours :) ...thanks so much for playing along at SF!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!