Wednesday 26 December 2012

Christmas Tags

Just wanted to share a couple of quick Christmas tags I made for presents. I made these at my mum's house and she has quite a few different supplies to me, which is sometimes good and sometimes frustrating.
 
 
Above is three strips of washing tape with lots of sparklets. This is for Frosted Designs 12 days of Christmas #7 which needed seven sparkling snowflakes.

 
This one was for #2 which needed two stamps.

 
This one was for day #3 which needed three inks/mists/paints. I initially tried three mists but didn't like the way her brand dried so went over it with three different Distress inks.

I think it's safe to say tags are not my area of experience. :)

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty tags! Thank you for joining us at Frosted designs. Channa

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! you've done a wonderful job with your tags! I'll bet the recipients loved having such beautiful treasures on their packages! Thanks for joining us for the 12 days of Christmas challenges at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihi, not sure if u know. But you have won a prize for this challenge at Frosted Designs. Do hop over to contact us to claim your prize. :) http://frosteddesigns.blogspot.sg/2013/01/prizes-prizes-and-more-prizes.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!