Saturday 23 February 2013

Happy Sad Tiger

Who says only good photos should be scrapped? True, I probably should have edited these in Picasa a little but I get too eager and just printed them. Some times it's the candid moments that make the best stories. This one is all about the 'Happy, Sad, Tiger' game my family started playing around Christmas last year.
 
 
Went for a confetti effect with pearls and brads along with a rosette, just because it had been a while since I'd made one of those. The papers are Everyday Eclectic by Echo Park (currently on sale at Paper Stories and so cute!). Birds are a new release from Scrapmatts. Background has texture paste over a Kaisercraft mask which them had glitter spread over it too.

 
The LO is based on the February sketch over at Paper Stories, by Page Drafts. They make some great sketches so I think I might be using them a bit more often.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. This is stunning Lauren, just love what you have done with this range and love your stunning details! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous....great take on the sketch, Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos! Gorgeous layout! Great to see you joining us at Paper Stories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout and love the story behind it - great photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!