Monday 6 May 2013

Baptism Easel Card - Unstampabelles May Challenge

The May challenge is up and running over at Unstampabelles and this month it is to create an easel card. I had never created one of these before but there are a number of tutorials available on the net, just google it.
 
My card is created for little Harvey, my friend's son, who is having his baptism next week. Still struggling along with a lack of baby boy supplies so this was what I cobbled together. Tim Holtz embossing folder, Martha Stewart and Stampin' Up! punches, American Crafts thickers, Kaisercraft run-on and pearls. The ribbon and charm were bits I had on my desk.



The prize this month is from our very own Design Team member - Beth from Huggies Crafts. Stampin Up prize pack includes:- a DSP paper pack ‘Be of Good Cheer’; Jewels Basic Pearls; Jewels basic Rhinestones and a pack of Dimensionals.
 

1 comment:

  1. The embossing folder you have used Lauren is so perfect for the card. This a beautiful Baptism card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!