Sunday 16 February 2014

Scrapmatts New Release Frames

It's my day to post over at Scrapmatts and I have actually created three projects, but I'll be spacing them out on my blog since the poor thing is so bare otherwise. If you're impatient you can check them all out at once over at the new Scrapmatts Blog or at the Ning Gallery.


Sofie and Andrew sent out a wonderful package of new release chipboard designs earlier this year to their design team. Each member gets a slightly different package though, so you never know what all the new releases look like until you see the other DT's work or get in to a show yourself. I have already added the Hanging Hearts to my wish list after seeing how the other members have used it.

I received a lot of different frames in my pack, which was both good and bad. Good because I love Scrapmatts frames and the new releases are even more detailed and delicate than normal but also bad because I am really hopeless at actually using them in my work. This ornate frame design (you get both pieces in the one packet) just spoke to me though so I based these two projects around it. Bit more girly than normal for me, with lots of pink and flowers and lace but I really like the end results.

Scrapmatts goodies used: CB6090 Ornate Frames 18 (NEW); CH004 Filigree Flower #2; CH010 Filigree Flower #5; CB1121 Words 26 Best Wishes; CB3011 Tags 07; CB1204 Ribbon Banners 01; CB1198 Scrapwords 06.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!