Saturday 17 January 2015

Birthday Cards - Scrapmatts DT

My second set of projects for the Scrapmatts DT this month are a couple of birthday cards. Chipboard is the perfect embellishment for cardmaking. It is relatively flat, light weight and can easily be coloured to match any colour scheme. I whipped up two quick birthday cards for family members in the past month and they were both very impressed with the results.
 
 
Chipboard for both my frame and sentiment in this earthy card. I used CB1198 Scrapwords 06 and CB6091 Ornate Frames 19. After creating my own patterned paper in this second card all I needed was some glitter alphas and some chipboard chevrons (CB5106 Chevrons 01).
 
 
If you've created a card, or any other project, using Scrapmatts chipboard please come share it with us in the gallery.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards...great colours and I love the oval on the first card with all the scrolls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!