Monday 11 May 2015

My Little Dude - Let's Get Sketchy DT

I was looking through my paper stash and I discovered that I had purchased a whole bunch of possible baby-themed papers whilst pregnant that I had then forgotten about. The 'Boy Crazy' range really jumped out at me, with it's bright colours and bold patterns, so I decided to create this layout with it. The photos are from VERY early Harrison, with his dark hair that all fell out and came back blonde, his jaundice skin and the hospital supplied wraps.

 

Chipboard is by Scrapmatts. Sketch inspiration is from Let's Get Sketchy, who have a great sketch up for this week. Check out the rest of the Design Team's work, there is a great mix of graphic and arty interpretations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!