Monday 6 July 2015

Bernice

The Gold Coast Show has ruled all entries to the scrapbook section need to be double-pages this year, which is a challenge for me as I normally scrap singles. Still, being challenged to use a different design perspective is a good way to get out of a rut so I'm trying to be open to the challenge.
 
 
This layout has been created for the heritage category and features photos of my Nana which my aunt sent through to me. I had Nana complete a survey back in 2009 and have been waiting for an opportunity to include the information in a layout since then so I've used some of it for the basis of my journaling.

 
The layout features Kaisercraft's Blue Bay collection, which I had selected after winning a competition. Initially I wasn't so keen on it, but it is really such a versatile collection and I've found myself reaching for it again and again. The title is hand cut (no fancy machine for me), the white roses are also fussy cut from a 6x6 paper pad. Chipboard is from Scrapmatts of course.


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!