Monday 27 July 2015

Love This - Beck BT class

It was a very busy weekend for me! Ben and I left Harrison with some friends and went to see Ant-Man at the movies on Friday night. Quite an enjoyable movie actually. Saturday I spent at the My2Angels scrapbooking retreat, scrapping from 10.30am until around 9pm. I somehow still didn't manage to get much done but it was bliss to have some uninterrupted scrapping time rather than having to do 30 minutes here and there around caring for Harry. Lastly, on Sunday I took part in the Color Run.
 
 
I had great plans for my time at the retreat, I was going to finish Lynda's wedding album (you know the one, it's been on my to-do list for the past three years) and then complete all these unfinished projects I have from various classes I've attended. Unfortunately, things didn't quite go as planned. I got to basics of three more of Lynda's pages but need to re-print two photos for two other pages. I need to go back over the whole album and add embellishments to the basic layouts.
 
I did however manage to finish this layout from Beck Beattie's class at the June Scrapbook Expo 2014 (yes, over a year ago!). It really didn't require much work to finish it off, I'm just so bad at pulling these projects out again if I don't finish them at the class. Anyway, it was fun the play with the textured spackle or whatever it was and I realised I got some new Gelatos in that kit, so I've added them to my collection.
 
Hope you had a great weekend too!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!