Saturday 17 October 2015

1st Swim - Scrapmatts DT

We recently took Harry for his first swim for this spring/summer and it reminded me of his first ever swim last year. He wasn't 100% sure about it then as he was only 4 months old but he LOVED it this time around. I can see lots of swim sessions with dad coming up this summer.
 
 
Scrapmatts used: As soon as I saw this bubble chipboard (CB5131 Bubbles 01) I knew I wanted to use it on a swimming photo of my son. I firstly used the chipboard as a mask with some spray, then embossed the chipboard in white before adding pearl accents. The title is from a mixture of letters in the CB1206 Scrap Words 09 pack, don't feel you need to stick to the expected phrases. The tag comes from the CB1218 Scrap Words 19 pack.
 
 
This layout was created for the Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge. The challenge was to start a layout and have it finished in exactly one hour or less - yes - exactly one hour or less from start to finish. I just snuck it in at 55 minutes including drying time!

2 comments:

  1. Love the bubble chippy and the Tranquil Waters tag. Gorgeous photo and 55 mins well done !
    Thank you for joining in at AFSC
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome take on our challenge at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!