Friday 19 February 2016

Love You

The Sweet Nothings Just Add Paper Kit over at D-lish Scraps was too good to pass up! I loved the colour scheme and the love theme, plus it made putting together this layout so easy. The beautiful black and white photo was taken by Divine Life Photography on the Gold Coast for Harrison's first birthday. The papers are a mish-mash of different Kaisercraft scraps I had lying around.



I love using these kits because I normally do alright getting paper layers happening but always struggle with the embellishment side of things. Here you can see the flowers, journal tabs, glitter edging strip, wood veneer, washi tape and doily all being put to good use.


The best part about the Just Add Paper kits is that they always match the mood board for the month, so I'm entering this layout in that too.


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!