Saturday 24 September 2016

Navy Pier

'What is this?' I hear you asking. Yes, I have finally found time to scrap something that isn't for a design team! It somehow still took for three nights, spread out over a week and a half to do, but it's a 'just for fun' layout and I'm happy I got to do it.


Photo is an old one, from our trip to America pre-baby in 2012-2013. Papers are a mixture of different Kaisercraft patterns, had a lot of fun mixing and matching rather than sticking to a collection. There is journaling, it's on a card behind the photo.


I took my inspiration from the Stuck?! Sketches September challenge. This is probably my favourite sketch challenge site. The sketches are always easy to use and the design team is very creative in their interpretations.


Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge has an easy challenge this month, the project just had to include red.

3 comments:

  1. Lauren - LOVE this layout and your gorgeous photo :) Great use of red to pop that design! Always love having you here at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - hope to see you here again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page, love those colours! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combination of pattern paper and the red looks great. Thank you for joining in at AFSC
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!