Monday 28 November 2016

Cactus Painting

This is actually a bit of a delayed post, as I created this cactus painting back on the 12th but the photos were all on my phone so took a while to transfer over to the computer. Two girlfriends and I took part in a Cork and Chroma Paint and Sip pop-up event at The Kitchens in Robina Town Centre. It was a great little event, with really easy instructions to walk you through to this finished product.


The event took three hours which allowed enough time for a somewhat leisurely progression with time for food and wine along the way. 

 I really loved the way we all ended up with very different artworks despite following the same instructions. Now I have to find somewhere to display it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!