Tuesday 25 April 2017

Love H - D-lish Scraps DT

After using so many different flowers on my canvas earlier this month, I decided I wanted to create a project without any flowers. Luckily, D-lish Scraps still has a huge range of other embellishments available to create with.

Don't you just love it when you find a photo that matches perfectly with a paper range? This beautiful photo of my little boy by Rachel Wilson Photography just goes so well with the Baby Mine range by Paper Bella.


My title cluster features a lot of D-lish Scraps products. I've used the Love chipboard from the Pretty in Pink JAP kit, blue Bitty Bow, resin glitter dots, punchinella, and the orange muslin is from my stash but doesn't seem to be stocked any more. The only missing D-lish product is the washi tape, which I've taken from a retired JAP kit.

Chipboard circle is by Scrapmatts, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!