Monday 1 May 2017

Roadtrip Sunset - D-lish Scraps DT

I took the most amazing sunset pictures at the end of a roadtrip around O'ahu, Hawaii and have just been waiting for the right time to scrapbook them. The D-lish Scraps moodboard for May was perfect and I'm really happy with the end result.

Regular visitors to my blog would probably have noticed that I have a preference for Kaisercraft papers and normally stick to the one range per layout. Recently though I've been trying to use up the rest of my stash of paper and it's quite fun to mix and match paper ranges. This layout has at least four different brands being used and the narrow vertical strip is Basic Grey from around the time I started scrapbooking over 10 years ago! It was one of those beautiful papers I'd saved 'for a special layout'. I've realised now that saving those just means they never get used, so I'm being a lot more ruthless about getting in and cutting up my papers.


Cute little cluster shot showing off the great range of flowers available from D-lish Scraps. I also got the punchinella from there and the adorable little camera wood veneer piece. I love the Wild Roses as a starting point for building a cluster around, they are just the perfect size,


Top corner cluster is all D-lish Scraps goodies too: flair, mini resin rose, journal-its, punchinella, yellow doily.


I've love to see what you create with the mood board if you give it a go. There's no need to use D-lish Scraps products on it, or you could purchase the matching Just Add Paper kit so you have the perfect embellishments ready to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!