Wednesday 5 July 2017

Always Remember - Scrapmatts DT

This is my second Scrapmatts DT layout reveal for July, using a family photo from my sister's wedding a few years ago. I wanted to go with a bit of a rustic feel due to the farm location of the wedding, with gold bling highlights because you can't go wrong with gold accents. ;)


The chain pieces (CB6109 Lamps 11 and CB1229 Chains 02) were all cover in chocolate embossing powder. I love the effect of the gold texture paste through the ST9006-A5 stencil in the background. I used 'Bling' from Colour Blast Australia and it just goes on so smoothly with a wonderfully thick coverage. My title comes from the CB6112 Scrap Words 31 pack. The flairs are from Accent Scrapbooking, who make the most amazing metallic flairs.


The new CB4069 Ornate Frames 26 set was perfect for my flourishes and stunning frame. I've embossed the frame with gold embossing powder but left the smaller background flourishes raw.


My flower cluster is a mix of quite a few different companies. Most of them come from D-lish Scraps because they have such an amazing range. I've also used some old Prima flowers and the black mini roses are from Kaisercraft. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!