Monday 10 July 2017

Today Was Good - D-lish Scraps

I'm not sure about you, but for me the majority of my layouts generally go somewhat according to plan. There are the rare unicorns where what I create looks EXACTLY like the image I had in my head, and then there are the layouts that turn out NOTHING like I had imagined. My reveal today is one of those: when I sat down I was planning on scrapping a photo of my son in an elf costume. A couple of hours later, I had this layout instead. :)


I love to scatter some D-lish Dots around my page and have a range of packs so I can always get the perfect matching colour. The wood veneer stars were a recent purchase for me and I've already almost used up my pack of ten, the combination of hearts and stars is just too cute. I wasn't sure I'd use the pip berry stems but I like the extra movement they add to the page. I've just stuck mine down with strategically placed staples. 


I picked up this bike flair from an old Just Add Paper kit because I knew it was perfect to go with this photo. I was so excited to have a chance to use one of the tassels, I got the vibrant pack but there are more subtle colours too. You can't go wrong adding a white doily to the background of any layout, it adds detail without being distracting. D-lish has a variety of designs and sizes available too.


Thanks for having a look today. Hope it inspired you to use some products you haven't tried before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!