Monday, 10 July 2017

Today Was Good - D-lish Scraps

I'm not sure about you, but for me the majority of my layouts generally go somewhat according to plan. There are the rare unicorns where what I create looks EXACTLY like the image I had in my head, and then there are the layouts that turn out NOTHING like I had imagined. My reveal today is one of those: when I sat down I was planning on scrapping a photo of my son in an elf costume. A couple of hours later, I had this layout instead. :)


I love to scatter some D-lish Dots around my page and have a range of packs so I can always get the perfect matching colour. The wood veneer stars were a recent purchase for me and I've already almost used up my pack of ten, the combination of hearts and stars is just too cute. I wasn't sure I'd use the pip berry stems but I like the extra movement they add to the page. I've just stuck mine down with strategically placed staples. 


I picked up this bike flair from an old Just Add Paper kit because I knew it was perfect to go with this photo. I was so excited to have a chance to use one of the tassels, I got the vibrant pack but there are more subtle colours too. You can't go wrong adding a white doily to the background of any layout, it adds detail without being distracting. D-lish has a variety of designs and sizes available too.


Thanks for having a look today. Hope it inspired you to use some products you haven't tried before. 

1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!