Sunday 5 November 2017

Smile - Scrapmatts DT

The last challenge at the Queensland Scrapbooking Retreats getaway to Tamborine Mountain was a sketch challenge. It came with one piece of cardstock and one piece of patterned paper, of which you had to use at least 70%. I made sure to use a number of Scrapmatts chipboard pieces so I could double it up as a design team piece for November too. 


These flowing script words from CB6117 Assorted Words 30 make perfect titles. I've coloured mine using two layers of Versacolor inks to match the background cardstock. I've coloured a medium sized butterfly from CB4008 Butterflies 01 with liquid pearls to add texture and shine.


You can see the largest circle from the CB5139 String Circles 03 set in these close ups, which I've cut in half to use in two spots. This has been inked too, then some pearls glued as accents on all the dots. You can also see a small tab covered in washi tape from CB5117 Tabs 01 and a smaller butterfly from the same set. The flowers are from D-lish Scraps Little Birdie ranges. 


This last cluster is an assortment of Little Birdie flowers, chipboard butterfly, D-lish Scraps tassel and Accent Scrapbooking flair, which was perfect for this layout. 


I'm very proud to say I was voted the winner in the sketch challenge and won a terrific Kaisercraft paper pack. I can't wait to get scrapping with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!